Put a new spin on this year’s Christmas baking!
Forget those boring cookies and make these adorable Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer cupcakes instead!
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Cupcakes
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Cupcakes Ingredients:
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Cupcakes Instructions:
- Start by preparing your cake batter according to box instructions.
- Fill your cupcake liners 1/2 of the way full.
- Bake cupcakes according to box instructions.
- After baking let cool completely.
- If you choose to use a icing pipping kit, fill your icing bag with your chocolate icing.
- Start in the middle of the cupcake working your way out and up with the frosting.
- I placed my cupcakes in the freezer for about 5 minutes to allow the icing to stiffen up a bit before adding the pretzels. So the icing didn’t slide off.
- Next add two pretzels to each side of the cupcake for “antlers.”
- Add a Dot candy to the top of each up cake for the “nose.”
- Serve and enjoy!