These hot cocoa rice krispie treats are a perfect snack for a school party.
They combine the best of rice krispie treats and hot cocoa into one amazingly delicious treat!
Hot Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats
Hot Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats Supplies:
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 5 oz mini marshmallows (1/2 of a 10 oz package)
- 1/4 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup Kraft Mallow Bits
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Hot Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats Instructions:
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with wax paper or foil (if using foil for easy clean up, make sure to spray with non stick cooking spray)
- Add the butter and mini marshmallows to a medium size saucepan.
- Heat on low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the marshmallows melt about 3/4 of the way, add in the Rice Krispies and fold into the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and press down using the back of the spoon.
- Let the Rice Krispie treats cool a few minutes and add the mini mallow bits and mini chocolate chips on top.
- Cut into 9 squares and enjoy.