Even the nicest person can turn a bit “Grinchy” during the crazy Christmas season, amiright?!
Whether it’s you or your kids, try making one (or many) of these Grinchy calming jars to settle you right down.
DIY Grinchy Calming Jar
DIY Grinchy Calming Jar Supplies:
DIY Grinchy Calming Jar Instructions:
- Place your glitter glue, clear glue, glitter, and heart in the bottom of your mason jar.
- You can use 2 tablespoons of glitter and glue or up to 3, depending on how thick you want your glitter in the jar.
- Pour in your hot water and food coloring and stir well.
- If glue and glitter clump up, place jar in microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeating until clumps are gone.
- Fill jar the rest of the way with water to the rim.
- Place hot glue on the inside of your jar lid, and screw lid on tight before glue dries.
- Place jar in the fridge to cool.
- Shake and let the kids enjoy.