How cute are these candy cane marshmallow pops?
Perfect for dipping in your hot chocolate or maybe even roasting on an open fire.
Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops
Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops Supplies:
Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops Instructions:
- Start by placing a straw through the center of each marshmallow.
- Place your chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Place your candy canes or peppermints into a food processor and process into small pieces, as shown.
- Dip your marshmallow half way in chocolate.
- Let chocolate set for about one minute, and then sprinkle with peppermint crumbs.
- Place in freezer until hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!